IoT for Smart Home
and energy saving
Monitoring consumption and saving energy at home has never been so easier!
Tera has grouped the main IoT solutions for smart home into an ecosystem: the energy box control and manage both energy consumption and production in case of photovoltaic system and enable home automation with multi-brand devices.
BEETA: the first ecosystem that combines energy efficiency and automation
Building Energy Efficiency
Beeta (Building Energy Efficiency Trusted Advisor) is based on the interaction of several components:
- the BEETA Box control unit, the multiprotocol smart gateway, remotely upgradable, installable on a desk or on the wall
- the BEETA Premium app for system management and control
- the BEETA Game app for user involvement through gamification
- the BEETA Power device, power supply with integrated PLC modem and smart meter reader
- the devices (sensors / actuators) freely available on the market and remotely configurable on the BEETA Box.
Beeta: the IoT ecosystem for domotic and energy saving
- it is a multiprotocol control unit that also works off-line
- it is plug & play and does not require the intervention of an installer
- it is pleasant in design and can be installed on a desk or on the wall
- it is equipped with acoustic-visual alert signaling devices
- has 10 communication protocols on board (plus three USB inputs)
- incorporates 4 sensors (temperature, humidity, noise, atmospheric pressure)
- it is compatible with the best devices (sensors / actuators) on the market
- allows the playful approach to energy saving issues through gamification
- increase awareness on energy consumption
- defines the user’s Beeta Class, through a simplified energy diagnosis
- provides tips and tricks on how to change users’ consumption habits
- shows any time current electricity consumption, expressed in watts or euro
- send notifications and alarms in case of disconnection
- allows users to read and monitor the productivity of any photovoltaic system
IoT for Smart Home
Beeta Box: from energy savings to home automation
Beeta Box wall-mounted
Beeta Box desk
Beeta Box is a multiprotocol control unit (also called edge computer or gateway), remotely upgradable, easy to install on a desk or on the wall. It collects the data sent by the on-board sensors, from those installed in the environment and from those connected with the energy systems of the building or home and sends them to the wall display and to a cloud platform, where they are made available to users both through a interface for PC and via an app for mobile devices.
Heart of an open ecosystem it offers the possibility to combine the sensors and actuators available on the market, it is equipped with multiple communication protocols, both wireless (NB-IoT, Wireless M-Bus, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zwave, ZigBee ), both wired (2 RS485 ports with Modbus RTU protocol, 3 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 relay output, analog and digital inputs and digital outputs); via USB, it is possible to integrate other protocols (eg, UMTS, GPRS, LTE, 6-LoWPAN, KNX, DLMS COSEM …).
Beeta Box and its Ecosystem at a glance
Beeta systems can also prove to be an excellent business opportunity for retailers and companies in the sector.
Beeta for your Business